Welcome to Nehphotography.Blogspot.com

This is my blog for my photography & creativity. Hope you enjoy it :)

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Training Need Analysis (TNA)

Hello guys~ Well sorry for not updating my blog as I have works to do and its a lot! Haha.. Bah enough about works..

We go straight to the Tittle. Well, on 4th & 5th Feb 2013 me and my 2 senior went to this kind of workshop called TNA. Well, we met new friends there and surprisingly most of them ( who joining the workshop ) are from Government. Wow~~ How good is our boss to send us to improve our skills and also gaining knowledge :D

As requested, I put some pictures here and if you want to see the whole pictures during TNA please look at my Facebook Album :) But for sure, my Facebook is private HAHA ;p

Okay, let release the pictures out hehe :D * Sorry if the quality is not good *

























Okay, I guess that should be enough for sharing hehe :) See ya when I see ya ;) Have a good day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment